スイマー城 Suimaa Shiro (Swimmer Castle)
SimaFort is a location in Breath of Fire II. It is a fortress located at the center of lake which is powered by a windmill. It is the home of the Creeping Clan and is ruled by King Potopo. It is only accessible to the party through Jean's field ability.
The fort's basement is filled with monsters that are used for cooking delicacies for the royal family. A magical sword is sealed within the city, but to keep people from stealing it, the royal family started to spread a false rumor that it was a self-destruct machine that would blow up the entire fortress if it was tampered with.
- DluxPole On the shelves in a room on the right.
- 1000C In the roof storage shed.
- 1000Cx3 In the top bucket lift room. When you enter the room from the roof, walk straight ahead and check the wall, then move right one space and check the wall again, then move right one space and check the wall again.
- HelpBL and GutsBT In the basement in a room. Go through the right backtrack then backtrack to the left door.
- Stamina in the waterlogged room with the J.Worm, from Scrt.Psg
- IronSH, RoyalHT, and BreathAR In a treasure room whose access points are the kitchen (guarded) or roof (barred door).
- J.Worm (Boss)
- B.Roach x9 (Mini-Boss)
- G.Roach (Boss)
- GoldFly (Boss)
- Kuwadora A.K.A. "Prince Jean" (Boss)