Administrators are a group of users who effectively manage the wiki. Administrators privileges and responsibilities include:
- Protecting pages. Admins can protect pages from further changes in cases of vandalism or content disputes.
- Deletion and undeletion. Admins can delete and un-delete pages and images. This is used in order to repair or prevent vandalism.
- Block and unblock. Admins can ban users from contributing to the wiki, either for a specific amount of time, or indefinitely.
- MediaWiki namespace. Admins may edit the protected pages in the MediaWiki namespace. These pages are used to define the text of the user interface.
- Admin dashboard. All admins have access to restricted features through the "Admin dashboard". The "Theme designer" allows admins to change the design of the wiki, while "Wiki Features" allows admins to enable or disable specific, optional features.
|List of Administrators|
|Sanehouse||15 August 2006||Inactive|| Wiki Creator |
|Jenx222||25 February 2010||Active|| Active Bureaucrat |
| Templates |
|Spleepoppetween||19 August 2011||Active|| Active Bureaucrat |
| User Interaction|
|DilsDileva||16 March 2011||Active|| Active Rollbacker |
| Coding |
|Ryuuna||27 May 2019||Active||Active Administrator|| General Editing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.